Thursday, January 3, 2013

Kollu Sundal / Horsegram Sundal

In my previous post, I have updated Kollu Rasam. This Kollu Sundal is made with the Kollu that I used to prepared for Rasam. This is a very quick recipe and it goes very with Rasam Rice, Dal Rice or can be tasted raw.



INGREDIENTS:


Kollu/HorseGram - Pressure cooked 1 cup
Salt To Taste
Gingelly Oil 1 tbsp

TO TEMPER:

Mustard 1/4 tsp
Urad Dal 1/4 tsp
Curry Leaves As Required
Asafoetida a pinch
Onion 2 tbsp
Green Chillies 2 tbsp

STEPS:
  1. In a Pan, heat Oil and add all the items one by one as mentioned in "To Temper" Section. Don't fry Onion too much.
  2. Add the Kollu, Salt and stir for a minute. Delicious Sundal is now ready to be served. 

Tips:
  • Red Chillies can also be added while tempering.
  • Don't fry onion too much. 

7 comments:

  1. Thats a very healthy sundal!! The most healthiest I would say :) Welcome back to blogging :)
    Fruit Salad With Custard | Custard Fruit Salad

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy to follow you poornima , visit me in your spare time..........

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my fav and healthy sundal..

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy!! and a healthy recipe too....
    would like to invite you to join with Event : Agar Agar Recipe Contest
    More recipes are most welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My M-in-Law makes this..healthy n perfectly prepared!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for spending time on my blog and your lovely comments. Your comments are so valuable for me.

Pages